Hello Valley Families!
I am very blessed to be able to call myself the principal of Mustang Valley. My husband, Stan, and I have one son, Sam, who is a graduate of Mustang High School. If I am not at school, you will most likely find me at home with family or vacationing!
I am starting my 25th year in education where I have spent time teaching PreK, 1st and 2nd grade as well as starting my 14th year in administration this year. Valley is such a special school with amazing, dedicated teachers, supportive parents, wonderful students and is very dear to my heart! My family moved to Mustang when I was two years old; I began kindergarten in Mustang and graduated from Mustang High; this really is a great place to be!
As a long time Bronco and a member of our Mustang community, I am proud and honored to help make our school district the very best!
A little bit about Mustang Valley:
- Valley was established in 1957;
- We are a Great Expectations Model School* (17 effective school practices that focus on high academic standards and behavioral achievement);
- We are a PBIS school* (school wide Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports)-We love over Bronco Brands! -promoting positive behavior;
- We are an OTISS school* (Oklahoma Tiered Intervention System of Support)- 3 tiered intervention system;
- We have a school garden and our students grow vegetables;
- We have a Buddy Bench on our playground….Valley students are known for being kind;
- Valley is the very best! We really do focus on relationships, kindness and making this world a better place together.
I am excited to get to know your family and know that through the combined effort of home and school, your child will have a successful year!
Hello, my name is Elizabeth Brown and I am excited to be your new Assistant Principal! I am so proud to be working alongside all of you this year. I have no doubt that this is going to be a phenomenal year!
I wanted to take a moment and let you know a little bit about myself. I have been with Mustang Public Schools for several years. I taught fourth grade at Creek for four years. I then spent two years at Central Middle School working with 7th and 8th grade students to help them develop foundational math skills, and have most recently served as Assistant Principal at Lakehoma Elementary.
On a personal note, I have been with my husband, Chad, for 25+ years. We have three amazing sons: Austin; Blake; and Seth. I really enjoy being outdoors with my family, either fishing or just enjoying nature. I am a huge sports fan, love cooking, and baking, and am an avid reader.